Friday, August 3, 2007

I told you to stay tuned

I think I might be certifiable. If you didn't notice the change in the header, I got a bird. She has been DNA sexed as a female, she is an African Grey. I named her Pryde in the new tradition of naming my animals after X-men characters. Katherine "Kitty" Pryde is also known as Shadowcat, here are her abilities: Shadowcat possesses a phasing ability that essentially allows her and those she is contact with to become "ghosts". This mutant power also disrupts any electrical fields she passes though, and lets her simulate levitaion, literally letting her "walk on air". She posses a genius level IQ, is an expert with computers, and has a significant proficiency in martial arts, such as Kung Fu, Karate, Judo, and many other kinds. Without further ado, here is Pryde:






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise! She is a beautiful bird, and I am sure you will enjoy her. Does Roman like birds, too?
Mom

Michelle said...

Now you can officially call yourself the Moniz zoo - what's next a kangaroo? She is beautiful. So when are you coming to visit? Can't wait to see you braces free and post surgery.

Hope all is well.

Denise said...

Roman likes birds, ok. They were getting along better before, but are going through a little ruff patch right now. He does like that she is fairly quiet.