Monday, September 8, 2008

The poor camel never had a chance

I'm not sure what a camel was doing in Fremont, but this morning it was hit by a freight train we lovingly call Cain. It was over in seconds, but the chaos and destruction was vast. There were body parts and innards strewn about, the sight was ghastly. I would have gotten photos, but alas, I was already late for work and I was needed in the clean up. The head and 3 legs were salvaged and surprisingly viable on their own. These will most likely live on in the care of Vic, as her new babies. The sheep that was traveling with the camel came out mostly unscathed, losing only a leg. Mr. Sheep was quickly placed in witness protection and brought, under protective custody, to a safehouse.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Weird and disgusting!

Denise said...

Just for clarification the camel and sheep are stuffed animals and the freight train was Cain, my 2 year old rottweiler ;)

Michelle said...

I was wondering why I didn't see it all over the news... J/K :)