I guess if I wrote more often this wouldn't be a problem.
First the bad news: My mother-in-law passed away last night. While this was expected, she had been in the hospital more often than not the last year, it doesn't really make it easier.
On a more fun side of things, I went on my San Diego trip. Roman also went, so we decided to drive and take the two big boys. We stopped to have dinner with his uncle in LA and then drove on to San Diego where we stayed at a La Quinta. They are a very dog friendly hotel. No extra charge for the dogs and no size or number limit. Not all La Quintas are dog friendly though so call ahead. We took them out to eat downtown in the Gas Lamp District and had a great time, they were very well behaved and we even got a few comments on how beautiful they were. This doesn't happen often with them as most people are afraid of them.
Another fun thing: I bought a camping trailer. I train in Delhi on Friday nights and don't get home until about 3 am. Since I am not a night person, the drive home could be dangerous. We got the trailer so that I could stay in Delhi for the night and come home well rested in the morning. I will post pictures when I get it home, it could be a couple weeks yet.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hi Denise,
So you bought the trailer! I'd love to see the p;ictures when you get them.
mom
Hey Denise, I am so sorry for the loss of your mother-in-law. My sympathies to Roman as well! As my friend Michelle said on my blog in response to Nathan's death "May God give each one of you the comfort and peace that only He can give. You are in my prayers." I thought those were wonderful words of comfort.
Congratulations on the trailer. I'd love to see some pictures once you get it!
Emma loved talking to you the other day. She still talks about your dogs A LOT!
Oh, so sorry to hear about Roman's mom. Please pass my sympathies along to him. We are praying you two will be comforted by God and he will give you guys wisdom in all you will have to do/handle/decide now.
Sooooo jealous about the trailer! And so glad you will be safer now!
Post a Comment