Saturday, April 28, 2007
I have a Therapy Dog!
Logan passed his evaluation on Tuesday and he will be official as soon as I turn in his paperwork. This means he can now go into hospitals, schools, nursing homes, juvenile facilities - you name it, in order to help kids, learn how to read, encourage physical therapy, bring people out of their shell and teach young people about responsibility. I am very proud of him and look forward to working with him in this way. One of his favorite activities is to sit or lay next to people and get pet, just don't stop or you'll get those eyes and maybe even a little nudge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congratulations Logan and Denise. : )
Yay, Logan! If you're anything like me, the paperwork part will be the most challenging thing. :)
OMG, I knew LoLo was smart, what with the tremendous melon he's sporting up there, but helping people learn to read?!?
Post a Comment