Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Cain!

So I am a little late, but Cain turned 1 year old on May 6. I weighed him on May 8, he is now at 95lbs. For those who know Logan, he weighs 80lbs as an adult, so it give you an idea of how big Cain has gotten. This picture was taken about 2-3 weeks ago:
On another doggie note (really what else is there?), Logan earned another title yesterday. My
schutzhund club is holding a trial this weekend. So I entered Logan for the BH and we passed! Now, I explained before that Logan will not be going any further in protection work, but he can still get tracking titles, so that is what we will be working towards. I also wanted to get one of these under my belt before Cain is ready to start trialling.

1 comment:

sstrom said...

Hi Denise, sorry if I didnt approach this the right way. I had been planning on going to a trainer by me in Martinez named John Conner but I had heard of Menlo Park so thats why I started asking you questions. Any recommendations or advice I would appreciate. My email is stevestrom@sbcglobal.net. Thanks again.