Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Weeee, there was an earthquake!
I can only say "weeeeeee" because nothing happened, but it was pretty big. It was exciting on the verge of nerve racking and felt like it was going to last forever. I don't think I want to experience a larger one than that. Oh, and nope, the dogs gave us no early indication. If you click on the title it will bring you to the USGS earthquake info.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Yikes an earthquake! Glad you're ok!
More pictures, more pictures, more pictures, more pictures!
Ok, so it's an entirely new year and no new blogs. I'm going to start telling stories about you here until you start blogging again.
Aw man, I just read your profile and noticed that you already got a maple syrup dispenser shaped like a rooster. I'll have to return your birthday gift now...
I'm watching American Idol right now. I think even you and I could do better than some of these people!
Trey has made it to the top three on my blog poll. Check it out and vote if you haven't already!
Did you forget you had a blog?
Happy birthday, happy happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful 35th birthday. Sorry I didn't call last night. I was asleep by 9. I'm pathetic - sort of like your blog...
Post a Comment