I got a new job which I started the last week of November. I'm doing the same sort of thing I always do, but this time at a company called Trinity Biosystems. We are a small company of only about 25 or so. I am really enjoying both the work and the people and feel very fortunate to have found it.
On a sadder note we had to put our boxer, Jack, down on October 12th. He wasn't really a good dog, but he was our dog and we were committed to him for his life. His demons finally got the best of him and it was finally time to set him free from his fears. I know he is in a happier place now. Godspeed Mr. Jack.




2 comments:
Wow a post! Thanks for the update! I was trying to think of another comment to leave on the last post. : )
Glad to hear you are enjoying your new job and the people you work with.
RIP Jack
I'm still here!
And happy birthday!
and congrats on the job!
And sorry to hear about Jack. A sad and courageous decision no doubt. Jack is in a happier place.
Post a Comment