Ok, so I am no better at keeping in touch this way than I was at anything else 8) Well, it can't be helped. In my defence I haven't even read my sister's blog since then either. Notice my last post about switching departments - they are keeping me very busy. So this weekend
Vic is going to be in a fashion show at Petco. She gets to strut her stuff in one outfit and may even win some prizes! Of course we think she should win as there is no cuter dog than she! Here is the outfit we picked out for her. Those of you who have met her know that she has more clothes than I do!

Her bio goes something like this: Don't let her feminine, delicate appearance fool you, this tomboy can keep up with the big boys, as long as her feet don't get wet.
No comments:
Post a Comment