Friday, March 2, 2007

It's official!

I've been promoted! I am now known as a Senior Associate Scientist. Next stop Scientist, although I might need to change jobs to get it. We'll see, I'm not ready to go anywhere just yet, still trying to put some years at one place on my resume. Looks like I will also be going to the District 8 AALAS meeting in San Diego in April so a little bit of traveling in my future as well.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations Denise! I'll be in San Diego in August for work. Too bad it's not at the same time.

I still can't get my wireless to work. I was able to reconfigure and everything, but it still won't connect even though it says it's connected. HELP!!! I'll promote you to Sr. computer lady if you can help me out! :)

Leah said...

Congrats to you! ...although you're already a 'Scientist' in my book.

Great for you!

Anonymous said...

Denise! Congratulations! I finally looked at your blog again - this working thing is keeping me busier than ever, it really cuts into my grandma and reading blogs time. I am so glad you are moving on up!